Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Mining Station - Summary
- The Mining Station is the first building that you will build in the game;
- The Gold Coin cost to build doubles every time and starts at 10;
- The time cost to build also escalates with how many you already have; it roughly doubles each time, and caps at 47 hours, but does not cleanly double each time (which is how it is able to hit 47 hours).
- It will work both on- and offline (note: during offline times it will work 8 times slower);
- Resources that you get depend from area to area (Resources in each area);
- Their inventory needs to be claimed either manually or by a drone;
- Mining Stations can be boosted 15 minutes for free (seeing an add).
- Starting at level 8, Mining Stations require Electricity to run.
- Level 9 stations produce more output per electricity relative to L7s than L8s do - while 2 L8s is more efficient than 1 L9, the most efficient use for 2 electricity across two mines is one L9 and one L7.
- This means you should generally avoid L8 mines, as you can generally reach 30 built mines eventually, with an electricity cap of 50 - ignoring Oil Pumps to demonstrate the math, this means you could build 30 L8 mines and waste the remaining electricity, which would be 510 rpm, or you can build 25 L9 mines and 5 L7 ones, consuming all of it, which is 575 rpm. 20 L9 mines and 10 L8 mines would be 550 rpm.
Below, the Cap/Speed ratio is how frequently you will have to collect the resources from the mine, i.e. how much time it takes for the mine to reach its cap, if you do it yourself, rather than assigning a drone.
|Level||Speed||Cap||Cap/Speed||Electricity||Upgrade/Build Cost||Upgrade Time|
|1||3||40||13m 20s||0||10*2n-1 Coins||Unsolved|
|2||4||45||11m 15s||0||20 Coal||1m|
|4||6||55||9m 10s||0||1 Circuit||1h|
|5||8||70||8m 45s||0||1 Circuit + 200 Wire||2h|
|6||12||90||7m 30s||0||100 Insulated Wire + 15 Circuit||4h|
|7||15||120||8m||0||500 Green Laser + 1200 Gold Bar||8h|
|8||17||150||8m 49.41s||1||20 Sulfuric Acid + 15 Accumulator + 250 Insulated Wire||8h|
|9||20||170||8m 30s||2||1 Uranium Rod + 100 Steel Plate + 10 Gear||8h|